|26 June - 4 Nov||Registration
Publish your business focus and collaboration wishes
2. Publish your organisational focus and fill in your collaboration wishes in the Marketplace. The better profile the more meeting requests you will receive.
3. Your profile will be reviewed before it is approved and published.
|7 Oct - 5 Nov||Book B2B meetings|
Only buyers can request meetings with producers of interest. Producers will not be able to request meetings with buyers. Therefore, as a producer, you need to write a high quality profile to increase your chances of receiving meeting requests from buyers.
|6 Nov||Personal meeting schedule||You receive your pre-liminary meeting schedule.|
|13 and 14 Nov 2019||Bilateral face-to-face meetings|
A matchmaking event (also called Brokerage event) is a quick and easy way to meet potential cooperation partners. People meet and greet at high speed. 20-30 minutes are usually enough to build connections, then the bell rings and the next talk starts.
How it works
Take advantage of the opportunity and introduce your company by publishing a high quality profile.
1. Online registration
I Your company profile
- In English, clear and relevant to the event.
- Select your local support office
- It will be reviewed before it is approved and published
II. Contact details of the person attending the event
- Explain the product you are offering/looking for
- Specify the type of partner you are looking for
Your profile will not be approved unless you have filled in the Marketplace. Your co-operation profile is your business card. Write a high quality and meaningful profile.
IV. Your Availability
- Plan your attendance and choose the sessions for your meetings. See available sessions in the Agenda.
- Ensure that you don't book meeting outside the Matchmaking event on these sessions.
2. Promotion of published profiles
- Approved cooperation profiles will be published online
- All published profiles will be extensively promoted by the organisers of this event
- High quality profiles are visited about 50-150 times BEFORE the event and will still be viewed AFTER
3. Selection of bilateral meetings
I. Booking bilateral meetings
- Filter cooperation profiles and find the ones aligned with your goals
- Request meetings to the companies you are interested in meeting
Only buyers can request meetings with producers of interest. Therefore, as a producer, you need to write a high quality profile to increase your chances of receiving meeting requests.
Producers can also book meetings with other producers of interest.
- Accept or reject the meetings you are asked for.
- When accepting a meeting request you intend to participate in the matchmaking event and your potential business partner will travel to the event in order to meet with you. In respect to organisers and your potential future business partners, be in time for your meetings. If unforeseen circumstances occur and you are not able to attend the matchmaking, cancel your meetings through the platform and inform us ASAP.
- "No shows" will be charged 100 euros.
II. Your schedule
- Receive your pre-liminary meeting schedule (time & table number) on 6th of November.
4. At the event
- Check the latest version of your meeting schedule through the platform or download the b2match mobile app (can be downloaded from Google/Apple store - search for b2match)
- Register at Organic Food & Eco Life Matchmaking reception desk before starting the meeting sessions. The registration is open from 10.00 a.m. Tuesday 13th of November.
- Be at the Matchmaking Area 5 minutes before your meeting
- RESPECT the other participant's time (your potential future business partner!) and show up to all your meetings
- If an unforeseen circumstance comes up and you will not attend a meeting, please cancel your meetings through the platform. In this way, the other participant will get a notification. Cancellation of meetings will not be accepted after the 5th of November. "No shows" are not appreciated and will be charged 100 euros.
Our staff will be at your disposal during the matchmaking event.